The Gailey's

The Gailey's

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope all you moms out there had a very Happy Mother's Day:)  I know us moms work hard each and every day, and sometimes we may be so busy with everyone else we forget about ourselves.  Well I hope you took some time "off" and were able to enjoy the day relaxing!

We started off the day with yummy donuts and some gifts.  The kids made me some really precious things at school that are so special to me:)  (I remember making similar things for my mom when I was little and I always just loved seeing her open/read them.)  Kassidy even painted me a neat cup for the bathroom with polka dots and MOM on it.  

We had just enough time for a quick pic before church.  Captain America even stopped by!  

We taught our Kindergarten class at church and had fun making special cards for their mothers.  It was especially sweet seeing the boys write I love you or You're the best Mom:)  After church we headed to lunch (just like everyone else).  The wait actually wasn't very long at Macaroni Grill and they even had a nice set-up in the bar area with coloring books/crayons, puzzles, and books.  


My wonderful hubby Keith:)  He surprised me with the cutest Coach purse/bag.  It's big enough to carry a book or magazine and a snack, but small enough to carry on my shoulder.  LOVE IT!!!  And spring colors of course!
It was a super fun and relaxing day!  It was so great to get a break from doing wash, cooking, cleaning, etc etc etc.  They all did a great job taking over:)

Again, I hope everyone had a GREAT day!!!!!  MISSING my mom and mother-in-law especially today:(  I love you both so much and it sure wasn't the same without you here!!!  Hope to see you soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment