The Gailey's

The Gailey's

Monday, August 10, 2009

Karson's First Taste of Cereal

That's right...time for cereal! Karson wasn't too excited about it, but wasn't too disgusted by it either. (I can remember Kassidy making horrible faces during her first feeding!!!) He took his 'bites' pretty good, let it sit in his mouth for awhile, then finally managed to swallow some (and of course, spit some out). I think he liked playing and chewing on the spoon best:) After a few days of plain cereal and realizing he didn't like it too much, I decided to add some banana to it. He did much better with that, even liked his chops a little bit! We've moved on to mixing it with sweet potatoes...a hit again! Who knows what food we'll try next...probably whatever big sis picks out at the store. Speaking of big sis, of course she HAD to help feed him the other day. I have some cute pics but haven't downloaded them to the computer yet. I'll post them soon.

Bye for now:) Wish Karson good luck as he learns to eat more cereal and baby food!

No comments:

Post a Comment