The Gailey's

The Gailey's

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day '09

I had a wonderful Mother's Day:) It started with Keith fixing me a yummy breakfast, then church, then hanging out with the kids playing games, then a cookout with my sister Kelly and her family for dinner. The kids picked out a cute card for me and I received a gift card for a massage which I love and can't wait to use!

We had a friend from college in town that weekend, too. Faiz flew in from Florida and it was so good to see him again and catch up on everything. It had probably been about 4 or 5 years since we've seen him! The kids LOVED having a new playmate around:)

It was such a gorgeous day outside, warm and sunny, so the kids all played out on the bouncy thing. The food was good and we all enjoyed hanging out, but of course wished we could've been with our moms!!!



I just want to say that I am very blessed to have not only a great mom, but a great mother-in-law, too:) I hope you two had very good Mother's Day!!! I love you! And to all the moms reading this, hope you had a special day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment